Tasmania Fire Service
Bushfire Emergency Warning Message
What to do:
- Activate your Bushfire Survival Plan now
- It is likely to be too late to leave the area. If your home is well constructed, prepared and actively defended, it may provide shelter.
- If you don’t have a plan or your plan is to leave – leave now, only if the path is clear.
- This may include a neighbouring property or other cleared area close by that is not at risk from fire.
- If you are away from home: Do not try to return to your home as the roads in this area could be highly dangerous.
- Non-residents should stay away from the affected areas.
- Monitor ABC Local Radio & TFS Website – www.fire.tas.gov.au for further instructions
3 x HEAVY TANKER
1 x LIGHT TANKER
1 x ROTARY WING: LIGHT
1 x ROTARY WING: MEDIUM
5 x HEAVY TANKER
5 x LIGHT TANKER
3 x MEDIUM TANKER
1 x TFS
1 x UTILITY
1 x PERSONNEL CARRIER