|Tasmania Fire Service Google Map showing the approximate
location of the fire in relation to Molesworth and Collinsvale.
Click image to enlarge.
BUSHFIRE EMERGENCY WARNING FOR COLLINSVALE RD, GLENLUSK
Issued at: 02/01/2020 3:01pm
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATE
An uncontrolled bushfire at Collinsvale Rd, Glenlusk will put lives in danger and may destroy homes now.
This very high fire will be difficult to control. Thick smoke and thousands of embers will cause fires all around you. Fires will move quickly and may come from many directions.
What to do:
- The SAFEST way to survive is to prepare to leave NOW for a safer place.
- If you don’t have safe route to a safer place, shelter inside your home until the fire passes.
- There is a nearby safer place at Colinsvale Recreational Ground and War Memorial Hall
- Do not try to return if you are out of the area.
- Listen to ABC Local Radio or look at www.fire.tas.gov.au for more information.
Incident number: 20000143. Community Information:
- For information on current road closures, please visit the Tasmania Police website: http://www.police.tas.gov.au/community-alerts/
- People with medical conditions are advised to have a personal plan for avoiding smoke from the burn.
- For advice is available from the Department of Health www.dhhs.tas.gov.au/publichealth/air/bushfire_smoke or Asthma Australia https://asthma.org.au/about-asthma/triggers/bushfires-and-smoke/
Alert Level: EMERGENCY WARNING
Type: Vegetation Fire
Last Updated: 02-Jan-2020 03:01 PM
First Reported: 02-Jan-2020 02:26 PM
Location: Collinsvale Road, Glenlusk
Agency: Tasmania Fire Service
Size: Not reported
Tasmania Fire Service Resources Arrived:
1 x LIGHT TANKER
1 x MEDIUM TANKER
1 x ROTARY WING: LIGHT
Tasmania Fire Service Resources Mobilised:
1 x HEAVY PUMPER
2 x HEAVY TANKER
3 x LIGHT TANKER
1 x ROTARY WING: MEDIUM