THE playing records of 15 of New Norfolk’s junior footballers were celebrated at the weekend, with the awarding of certificates for various milestones.
In the Under 15C team, certificates for 50 club games were presented to Max Marriott and Brodie Browning, and 75 club game certificates were awarded to Riley Triffett, Tyler Benson, Logan Robinson, Anthony Volta, Logan Triffett and Takoda George. Conna Blackaby and Harry Morgan received certificates for playing 100 club games, and special mention was made of Ryan Bartels who has reached 100 career games (46 with New Norfolk and 54 with Lindisfarne), and will soon clock-up his 50th club game with New Norfolk.
In the Under 13s, James Banks received a certificate for 75 club games, while in the Under 11s it was 50 club game certificates for Jake Smith, Ruben Strong and Kobe Strong.
Round 6 STJFL scores
- UNDER 11 BOYS: New Norfolk 32 d Lauderdale 27
- UNDER 11 GIRLS: New Norfolk 73 d Clarence 13
- UNDER 12 BOYS: Southern Storm 58 d New Norfolk 34
- UNDER 13 BOYS: Brighton 69 d New Norfolk 21
- UNDER 13 GIRLS: Clarence 59 d New Norfolk 25
- UNDER 15C BOYS: New Norfolk 88 d Lindisfarne 28
- UNDER 15 BOYS: Clarence 76 d Claremont Eagles 16
- UNDER 17 GIRLS: Game washed out.