A WIDE range of school holiday activities is available this summer, including free activities at the New Norfolk Library and Mt Field National Park, and a full program hosted by Kids in the Valley.
KIDS IN THE VALLEY PROGRAM: The following school holiday activities are free and available for children aged from 6-12. Bookings are essential and some sessions are already fully booked. For more information email Sarah Davidson at email@example.com or register online. Sessions with vacancies at the time of writing are:
- Wednesday, January 11: B-Active Fit and Fun at Freedom Health and Wellness.
- Monday, January 16: Games Day at Derwent Valley Community House.
- Tuesday, January 17: Netball Tasmania Clinic at the Derwent Valley PCYC, New Norfolk.
- Friday, January 20: Volleyball Clinic at the Derwent Valley PCYC, New Norfolk.
- Monday, January 23: Lawn Bowls at the New Norfolk Bowls Club.
NEW NORFOLK LIBRARY: Bookings required. Call 6165 6381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The available sessions are:
- January 9-13: Paper Animals – have fun with paper folding and looping to create your own animal pals. Ages 3+
- January 18: First Aid for Kids – presented by St John Ambulance. Find out how to stay safe and apply first aid in an emergency. Ages 6-10
- January 23-27: Build and Create – let your imagination run wild at our free-play build and create sessions. Ages 3+
- January 25: Badge Making – come along to this fun session to design and create your own badge. Ages 3-10
MT FIELD NATIONAL PARK: The summer discovery ranger program has been running since late last month. Activities are free of charge, but park entry fees apply. Click here for the latest activity details.